domingo, 17 de maio de 2009

O céu não é o bastante...



heaven's not enough
if when you get there..
just another blue
and heaven's not enough
you think you've found it
and it loses you

I saw so many things
but like a dream
always losing me in a cloud

"there" most everything is nothin'
that it seems
"where" you see the things you only wanna see

I'd fly away
to a higher plane
to say words I resist
to float away
to sigh
to breathe.... forget

and heaven's not enough
if when I'm there I don't remember you
and heaven does enough
you think you know it
and it uses you

you've thought of all there is
but not enough
and it loses you in a cloud

cause I couldn't cry
cause I turned away
couldn't see the score
didn't know the pain
of leaving yesterday really far behind
in another life
in another dream
by a different name
gave it all away
for a memory
and a quiet lie
and if I could cry
and if I could live what truth I did then take me there

Tinha mais letra, e umas partes eu errei... eu tava nervoso como sempre...